Knowing what to look for, which types to choose, and a host of other factors go into choosing among the best battery operated edger. There’s good news, though: This guide will explain it all. If you're still here because you need a suitable option, we have a decent selection that should cater to every taste and budget, so read on to find which of the battery operated edger will be the best choice for you.
The reasons why you should trust us
You can trust us because we are not just another review site. We are a team of tech enthusiasts and experts who have spent months researching the best products on the market. We factor this into our overall star rating for each product and our final verdict on whether or not we recommend it.
Our rating metrics include the following:
- Build material
- Ease of use
- Price-to-value ratio
- Customer reviews
Best battery operated edger: Our 10 Choices
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: 33% lighter weight*** and designed to minimize fatigue
- COMPLETE A WIDE RANGE OF PROJECTS with adjustable depth settings
- EDGE WITH CONFIDENCE using the integrated edge guide
- EDGE UP TO 815 FT. ON ONE CHARGE**: Tackle projects with the 20V MAX* Edger
- [ADJUSTABLE SHAFT] Users of any height can find a length and comfortable position that works for them with the adjustable shaft and D-grip handle
- [3 DEPTH ADJUSTMENTS] Cut down at 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2” depending on the task at hand
- [CUTTING LINE INDICATOR] Stay on the straight and narrow with the cutting line guide—you’ll notice a difference when you’re done
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
- [POWER LIKE THE PROS] The 12 Amp motor spins the 7.5” blade fast and deep at 4700 revolutions per minute, giving you professional-looking lines and edges
- Tool-less depth adjustment allows added control over cutting depth
- Guard and trail shield provides protection from debris
- Brushless motor delivers more power and torque to help cut through the thickest grass
- 8-Inch Blade with curb wheel guarantees the perfect edging every time
- Power drive transmission for increased torque
- 2 speed control for more power or extended runtime. Line diameter: 0.065 inches; Cutting swath 12 inches
- Easy feed allows you to advance your line with the push of a button with no bumping required
- Part of the power command family of tools easy feed, power cut, power boost helps solve common user frustrations when using outdoor power equipment. Included components: (1) LSTE520 20V max easy feed trimmer, (2) LBXR20 20V max Lithium Batteries, (1) LCS1620 Charger, (1) Guard, (1) AFS Spool; Power source: Lithium Ion
- Part of the 20V Max system; 1 system endless tasks. Power for your style
- SPEED CONTROL FOR OPTIMIZED POWER AND RUNTIME with variable trigger and hi/lo settings
- HIGH VERSATILITY AND PRODUCTIVITY: DEWALT Universal Attachment capability to accept additional tool pieces
- EASE OF MOVEMENT with large guide wheel for mobility while edging
- DURABILITY AND EFFICIENCY with 7-1/2 in. hardened steel blade and up to 2-1/2 in. adjustable blade depth
- [BATTERIES INCLUDED] 2 powerful and lightweight 20V Power Share MaxLithium batteries come with this tool and can be used on any other tool in the WORX PowerShare family
- [SPECS] 7600 rpm no-load speed, 12” cutting diameter, 5.3 lbs. machine weight, 10’ cutting line length, 0.065” line diameter
- [INCLUDES] 20V Trimmer & Edger, (2) 20V MaxLithium Battery, 20V Charger, Trimmer Spool, Support Wheels, Safety Guard
- [RUBBERIZED WHEELS] Support and guide the edger, giving you straighter lines and cleaner cuts
- [INSTANT LINE FEED] Innovative push button Command Feed spool system for instant line feeding. Plus, Free Spools for Life
- Over 100 ONE+ Tools – All work with any RYOBI ONE+ 18V Battery 9 in. Serrated Edger Blade with 4-Position Depth Adjustment Includes 18-Volt Compact Lithium-Ion Battery and Charger
- TRUBRUSHLESS MOTOR – provides more torque, quiet operation, and longer life
- 8” EDGER BLADE - with curb wheel guarantees the perfect edging every time
- MAINTENANCE FREE – This edger is virtually maintenance free, with no gas, no oil, and no emissions. It starts instantly, is quiet, and delivers to the power you need
- UP TO 45 MINUTES RUN-TIME – on (2) fully charged 4.0Ah batteries (varies based on grass condition and operator technique). Greenworks 24V battery powers 100+ indoor and outdoor products
- TOOL-LESS DEPTH ADJUSTMENT – allows added control over cutting depth
- 🍁2 in 1 Weed Eater & Lawn Edger - The pivoting head of this electric weed eater can be set to 4 different working positions and transformed into a weed edger on ground easily, help you enter the hard-to-reach corners without cord limitation
- 🍁Lightweight Weed Trimmer - 8000rmp/min no-load speed, 10-inch cutting width. This weed wacker cordless weighs only 5.1lbs - super lightweight & well balanced. Just walk behind and push the weed eater, then you get straighter lines and cleaner cuts for your lawn
- 🍁Length Adjustable Shaft - This cordless string trimmer/edger is designed with a telescopic shaft, total length adjustable from 34 to 43 inches (2.8-3.6 ft.) - just change the length as your wish and don't have to bend over, which will release the sore back and giving you a more comfortable using experience
- 🍁Powerful Trimming with Safety -The battery powered weed trimmer is designed with 2 safety locks to avoid accidental activations for safer use. The head cover is designed for reducing the splashing debris and the flower protection frame is for protecting your innocent plants. Such a user-friendly designed electric weed eater will make gardening so much fun and easier for anyone, Time to TRIM
- 🍁Share the Same Battery - This electric grass trimmer is powered by a 2.0Ah Li-Ion battery (Included), delivering steady currents for up to 90mins trimming time. In addition, the battery can be applied not just for this weed eater but all the 20V lawn tools available in MZK.
- Brushless motor delivers more power and torque to help cut through the thickest grass
- The 8-in blade curb wheel guarantees the perfect edging every time
- Provides the power you need to get the toughest jobs completed with ease
- DOES NOT CONTAIN BATTERY OR CHARGER; product is the BARE TOOL only and intended to supplement your existing Kobalt 80v battery and charger
Buying battery operated edger: Things to Consider
When looking for a new battery operated edger, knowing which one will suit you best can be difficult. But if you consider a few things before making your purchase, it's much easier to narrow down your choices and make an informed decision about what's right for you.
There are many things to consider before you buy a battery operated edger. You want to make sure that it's going to work for your needs, that it's affordable and that it's something you can use with ease.
Here are some things to keep in mind before buying a new product:
- What is the purpose? This may seem like an obvious question, but people often forget about it as they get caught up in the excitement of a new battery operated edger. If you're looking for an item that will best suit your needs, then don't buy a product that does nothing but entertain you.
- What are other people saying about it? It's always best to check out reviews online before making any purchases so that you know what other people think about battery operated edger and whether or not they would recommend them. This can help give you an idea if something is worth buying or not before you spend money on a product that won't work out for you at all!
- Is it something I'm going to use often? If there's any question about whether or not you'll use something often enough for it to be worth buying, then wait until later when you're sure how much time, effort, and money.
The following are some more things in detail you should consider before you buy:
The first thing to look at is the features of the battery operated edger. You should check out if it has all the features that you need. It is not worth the money if it doesn't have any needed features. So check out all these features before buying battery operated edger.
Features can be divided into two categories: core features and secondary features. Core features are the main characteristics of a product, whereas secondary features are additional or extra characteristics that make a product better than others.
Quality refers to how well-made the battery operated edger is and how long it will last before breaking down or malfunctioning. To determine this, check out online reviews by other users who have bought the same item as yours and see whether they're satisfied with their purchase or not. If there are many negative reviews about a battery operated edger or brand, then stay away from them because they're probably not worth buying at all!
Before buying it, you should always consider how much money you will spend on your new best battery operated edger. In addition to this, you should also consider what features the product has and whether they will be beneficial for both you and your pet or not. Sometimes, many battery operated edger may look similar, but they may vary greatly in terms of cost and quality, so choose wisely when buying something new!
The material used to build it
You should also be aware of what materials are used in the production of the battery operated edger, as this will help you to determine whether it’s durable or not. The material used to make the battery operated edger can tell you a lot about its quality and durability. This is particularly important if you’re planning on using the battery operated edger for a long period or if it will be used frequently. If you’re looking for something that lasts, then you need to consider the material it’s made from.
It is also a good idea to check out the brand of the battery operated edger before making a purchase. Different brands have different quality standards depending on their manufacturing process and overall quality control measures. Best to choose from, brands with good reputations for quality products and excellent customer service.
Warranty and return policy
When buying battery operated edger, ensure you know what kind of warranty or return policy the manufacturer or seller offers. A good warranty will give you peace of mind that if something goes wrong with your purchase, you can get it fixed or replaced without any fuss or hassle. Look for companies with solid customer service who will work with you if there are any problems with your purchase to resolve them as quickly as possible without making things difficult for you. Look for companies that offer a return policy so that if you are unsatisfied with the product, you can send it back and get your money back.