Knowing what to look for, which types to choose, and a host of other factors go into choosing among the best battery charger for rc car. There’s good news, though: This guide will explain it all. If you're still here because you need a suitable option, we have a decent selection that should cater to every taste and budget, so read on to find which of the battery charger for rc car will be the best choice for you.
The reasons why you should trust us
You can trust us because we are not just another review site. We are a team of tech enthusiasts and experts who have spent months researching the best products on the market. We factor this into our overall star rating for each product and our final verdict on whether or not we recommend it.
Our rating metrics include the following:
- Build material
- Ease of use
- Price-to-value ratio
- Customer reviews
Best battery charger for rc car: Our 10 Choices
- AC to Dc power adapter charger with terminal barrel plug 55mm (outer diameter) x 21mm (inner diameter) can be used to charger FrSky Taranis X9DP/X9E transmitter battery and other device
- There is light indicator on the charger and tells charging status. Solid red light means charging is processing, green light means charging finised. If you see flash red light means the polarity of battery is reversed or charger cannot charge your battery
- RC Car Battery Charger for NimH NiCd battery pack froAC to Dc power adapter charger with terminal barrel plug 55mm (outer diameter) x 21mm (inner diameter) can be used to charger FrSky Taranis X9DP/X9E transmitter battery and other device
- The 12V 400mA-700mA NiMH battery charger can charge NiMH/NiCd battery packs that are 4.8V, 6V, 7.2V, 8.4V, 9.6V 12.0v (2-8 cells). NOTE: This charger is only for recharging NiMH/NiCd batteries pack, DO NOT charge LiPo batteries, li-Ion battery or any type of lithium battery
- ADVANCED PROTECTIONS - Charger has built-in safety protections against reverse polarity, short circuit, and over-current protection. The universal 100-240V AC input enables this charger to be used anywhere. Buy with confidence under 12-month warranty.
- AUTO STOP SMART BATTERY CHARGER: If you plug in power, this Rc charger will automatically detect the battery voltage and match the right current to charge, it will shut off when battery is fully charged in order to avoid over-charge.Charging time is 6-10 hours depends on your battery capacity.
- PROLONG BATTERY LIFE &USAGE TIME: There is trickle current and smart charging manage system, the battery pack will be charged more fully and more balanced. Built-in protections guards against over-charge, over-current, short circuit and reverse polarity, protects your battery and extend life.
- SMART UNIVERSAL BATTERY CHARGER- Charges the NiMH/NiCd battery pack of 2-10 cells(2.4V,3.6V,4.8V,6.0V,7.2V,8.4V,9.6V, 10.8V,12V). Power all your hobbies with one charger. Such as battery packs for rc helicopters, tamiya rc trucks, Airsoft gun, RC Cars, and or remote controlled toys. Includes T Plug, Huanqi Plug, Tamiya battery Plug, mini tamiya battery plug, JST battery plug, SM 2P battery plug, Futaba/JR Receiver Plug.
- 0-voltage battery packs can be activated to charge NOTE: This charger is only for recharging NiMH/NiCd batteries, do not charge LiPo batteries.
- Compatible devices: RC car battery pack
- [What You Get] - The AC/DC balance charger comes with AC Power Cord,DC Cable,Balance Board,Explosion Proof Bag .Package also comes with octopus multi-charging harness with TAMIYA, TAMIYA mini, JST, T Plug, EC3,TRX,Deans connectors to be compatible with many charging connectors
- [Terminal Voltage Control]- This Charger allows user to set the charge/discharge end voltage of the battery. For example:lipo battery end voltage is 4.2V /cell when charing, while on this charger, the end voltage is adjustable, rangs from 3.85v to 4.3v. Warning: this features for expert only!
- [Smart Protection]:Low input voltage limit, automatic charge current limit, Delta-peak sensitivity, capacity limit, processing time limit,temperature threshold. Data storage and loading: 20 memory data. Firmware update
- [Universal Voltage Compatibility]- the battery balance charger support LiPo/Li-ion 3.7V-22.2V (1S-6S), with voltage capabilities such as 7.4V, 11.1V, 14.8V. LiFePO4 3.2V-19.2V (1S-6S), with popular options of 9.6V, 12.8V, 16V. LiHV 3.8V-22.8V(1S-6S). NiMH/NiCd 1.2V-18V (1S-15S), with popular options of 6V, 7.2V, 9.6V, 12V. PB 2-20V (1-10 Cells) and smart battery.Note: Do not choose the wrong type of battery when charging.
- [Multiple Functions]: Compare to a regular digital balance charger,C150 Battery Charger comes with features like Li-ion and LiPO balance charging, fast charging, data storage, battery meter, NiMH cyclic charging and discharging and much more for all of your battery packs
- ▶Terminal Voltage Control--This dual lipo charger is allowed to set the charge/discharge voltage. Full plastic shell, safe, compact, beautiful. The built-in cooling fan comes with a power switch. This battery charger's shell is made of fire-proof material. Please don't use the AC cable and DC cable at the same time.
- ▶Max Safety--Low input voltage limit, automatic charge current limit, Delta-peak sensitivity, capacity limit, processing time limit,temperature threshold. Data storage and loading: 20 memory data each channel. Support firmware upgrade.
- ▶Support Batteries--The rc charger supports charging, discharging and balance charging batteries: 1-6s LiPo LiFe LiHV Lilon,1-15s NiCd/NiMH, 2-20V PB and smart battery. Automatic identification of lithium batteries cells counts.Support multiple charging models. Please choose the right type of battery when charge. You can charge two different batteries at the same time, but please don't charge two different batteries at the same channel.
- ▶Dual Model--The rc battery charger has AC/DC dual input model. This dual lipo battery charger is upgrade version of C150, twin-channel 2 in 1 charger, charge two different kinds of batteries simultaneously. High-power and high-performance circuit. Distributable circuit power in AC model: CH1+CH2=150W. In DC model each port circuit power can reach 120W. Please connect the charger with the main plug at first, then connect the main plug with the battery.
- ▶Multi-extra Functions--Our lipo battery charger has multi-extra functions: 1.Battery meter- display lithium battery cell counts, total voltage, battery capacity percentage,each cell's voltage; 2. Lithium battery internal resistance checking; 3.Battery balance charge; 4.Adjustable digital DC power; 5. Suitable for Smart battery; 6.Cycle Charging; 7. Discharge. Please connect the charger with the main plug at first, then connect the main plug with the battery.
- Pair with popular 7.2V RCs - Use Tenergy replacement RC battery for radio controlled brands and hobbies with RC cars, RC tanks, RC trucks, RC boats such as Traxxas, LOSI, Team Associated, HPI, Kyosho, Tamiya brands, RC10 cars, and turntables. Will also fit many other series and models, we recommend matching the connector and measuring the RC unit battery compartment for best fit.
- Quick charge - Select between 1 Amp (recommended for 1000-1800mAh packs) or 2 Amps (recommended for packs over 2000mAh) on the RC battery charger to quickly charge a battery pack. (Note: This charger only charge for NiMH/NiCd batteries, do not charge for LiPo batteries.)
- The RC racing battery made of Sub C NiMH battery cells, each replacement hobby battery dimensions are 5.39" (length), 1.87" (width), 0.95" (height) that can fit many RC cars with standard Tamiya connector. The RC car battery charger has a standard Tamiya connector and supports rapid charging for faster charge times. Charger includes a 12-month warranty.
- The Tenergy 7.2V NiMH Battery Pack has a high capacity rating of 3800mAh that can run your RC car and related applications much longer than NiCd cells.
- Hobby battery charger - Tenergy universal charger is great for most RC hobbies and airsoft guns because it has a standard Tamiya connector, standard to mini Tamiya adapter and standard Tamiya to alligator clips adapter. Works great for any 6V, 7.2V, 8.4V, 9.6V 10.8V, and 12V NiMH/NiCd battery packs in RC car, RC airplane, RC helicopter, RC truck, RC tank, RC boat and airsoft that use a standard Tamiya/mini Tamiya/alligator clips.
- Smart Trickle Charger: Automatically detects the voltage of your battery and shuts off when battery is fully charged in order to avoid over-charge. Charges at a 800mA for 2.4V-7.2V battery or 500mA for 8.4V-9.6V battery. Typical charging time is 6-10 hours depends on battery capacity.
- Customer Friendly Service: Melasta NiMH RC charger comes 30 days money back guarantee and 12 months replacement warranty. Do not hesitate to us know if you have any question about our product.
- 2 in 1 RC Battery Charger: The Melasta RC charger has a standard Compatible with tamiya connector that fits most NiMH RC batteries and it comes with an extra for HXT 4.0mm banana plug for Redcat Hexfly NiMH batteries. Universally charges Ni-MH or Ni-CD battery packs of 2.4V-12V voltage.
- Safe & Reliable: Built-in protections guards against over-charge, over-current, short circuit and reverse polarity, protects your battery and extend its’ longevity. Note: DO NOT charge LiPO batteries with this charger.
- Intuitive Charge Indicator: LED light on the charger stays in Red during charging process and turns Green when battery is fully charged. Flashing red indicates that there is a bad connection. Lights off means charger is defective, replace needed..
- Package included:1pcs USB Power Adapter Charger Cable.
- When the battery is fully charged,the indicator will change.The intelligent load identification chip blocks excessive current.
- Suit for TR-211 RC Excavator and Huanqi 516 558 RC tank 538 RC car and other similar RC toys.
- Plug and play.As long as the USB is connected to the device to charge normally,other work can be done at will during the charging process.
- Intelligent Protection:This charging cable uses intelligent IC protection circuit to prevent overcharging,overcurrent and overvoltage.
- Suit for Remote Control Car Toys(Need 3.7V 500mAh battery)
- The color of the battery is random,may be pink or blue or green.
- Threeking Rc Car Toys Charger with 3.7V 500mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Included: 1pc USB Charging Cable + 1pc Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Intelligent Protection: durable 2s lipo battery charging cable is built-in over-voltage charged IC protection circuit, designed with over-current, over-voltage, short-circuit, and overload protection, which ensure safety charging work
- Standard Specifications: specially used for charging 7.4v lipo battery. Charger plug: XH-3 pin plug in one end. Input: DC 5V - 2A. Ouput:current 1000mA. Recommended to use below 2000mAH, voltage 7.4V
- Charging Replacement: come with 2 pcs rc charger battery cable for replacement and backup, fit for most 7.4V 2S 500mah 600mah 850mAh 1000mAh 1200mah 1500mah 1800mah rechargeable battery
- Indicator Light: LED indicator, the green light is flashing when charging battery when charging, and the green light solid when fully charged
- Wide Applications: widely charge for Axial SCX24 SCX10 rc cars, 18859E, compatible with DEERC 9300 9310 remote control car, Hosim 9125 Q903 rc car, gel blaster, rc trucks, FPV drones, H100 H101 H102 rc boat, airplanes, quadcopters, helicopters
- 【Smart Protections】- Charger has built-in safety protections against reverse polarity, short circuit, and over-current protection. The universal 100-240V AC input enables this charger to be used anywhere.
- 【LED Charging Indicator】-The simple LED indicator displays your battery charging status. Green light for fully charged and red light for charging Processing.
- 【Wide Battery Type Compatability】-The 12V 500mA-800mA NiMH battery charger can charge NiMH/NiCd battery packs that are 3.6V,4.8V,6V,7.2V, 8.4V,9.6V,10.8V,12.0v (2-10 cells). NOTE: This charger is only for recharging NiMH/NiCd batteries, do not charge LiPo /Li-ion/LiFePO4 batteries.
- 【RC Car NimH NiCd Battery Charger】 - Cover 90% Rc Car Battery Range with different plugs.
- 【AC to Dc power adapter】-the NimH/NiCd charger with terminal barrel plug, and 5 more plug converters, inc. Standard Tamiya Connector, Mini Tamiya, JST Plug, SM Plug 2P, Barrel Plug,Rc Car Plugs
Buying battery charger for rc car: Things to Consider
When looking for a new battery charger for rc car, knowing which one will suit you best can be difficult. But if you consider a few things before making your purchase, it's much easier to narrow down your choices and make an informed decision about what's right for you.
There are many things to consider before you buy a battery charger for rc car. You want to make sure that it's going to work for your needs, that it's affordable and that it's something you can use with ease.
Here are some things to keep in mind before buying a new product:
- What is the purpose? This may seem like an obvious question, but people often forget about it as they get caught up in the excitement of a new battery charger for rc car. If you're looking for an item that will best suit your needs, then don't buy a product that does nothing but entertain you.
- What are other people saying about it? It's always best to check out reviews online before making any purchases so that you know what other people think about battery charger for rc car and whether or not they would recommend them. This can help give you an idea if something is worth buying or not before you spend money on a product that won't work out for you at all!
- Is it something I'm going to use often? If there's any question about whether or not you'll use something often enough for it to be worth buying, then wait until later when you're sure how much time, effort, and money.
The following are some more things in detail you should consider before you buy:
The first thing to look at is the features of the battery charger for rc car. You should check out if it has all the features that you need. It is not worth the money if it doesn't have any needed features. So check out all these features before buying battery charger for rc car.
Features can be divided into two categories: core features and secondary features. Core features are the main characteristics of a product, whereas secondary features are additional or extra characteristics that make a product better than others.
Quality refers to how well-made the battery charger for rc car is and how long it will last before breaking down or malfunctioning. To determine this, check out online reviews by other users who have bought the same item as yours and see whether they're satisfied with their purchase or not. If there are many negative reviews about a battery charger for rc car or brand, then stay away from them because they're probably not worth buying at all!
Before buying it, you should always consider how much money you will spend on your new best battery charger for rc car. In addition to this, you should also consider what features the product has and whether they will be beneficial for both you and your pet or not. Sometimes, many battery charger for rc car may look similar, but they may vary greatly in terms of cost and quality, so choose wisely when buying something new!
The material used to build it
You should also be aware of what materials are used in the production of the battery charger for rc car, as this will help you to determine whether it’s durable or not. The material used to make the battery charger for rc car can tell you a lot about its quality and durability. This is particularly important if you’re planning on using the battery charger for rc car for a long period or if it will be used frequently. If you’re looking for something that lasts, then you need to consider the material it’s made from.
It is also a good idea to check out the brand of the battery charger for rc car before making a purchase. Different brands have different quality standards depending on their manufacturing process and overall quality control measures. Best to choose from, brands with good reputations for quality products and excellent customer service.
Warranty and return policy
When buying battery charger for rc car, ensure you know what kind of warranty or return policy the manufacturer or seller offers. A good warranty will give you peace of mind that if something goes wrong with your purchase, you can get it fixed or replaced without any fuss or hassle. Look for companies with solid customer service who will work with you if there are any problems with your purchase to resolve them as quickly as possible without making things difficult for you. Look for companies that offer a return policy so that if you are unsatisfied with the product, you can send it back and get your money back.