Knowing what to look for, which types to choose, and a host of other factors go into choosing among the best bath and shower cleaner. There’s good news, though: This guide will explain it all. If you're still here because you need a suitable option, we have a decent selection that should cater to every taste and budget, so read on to find which of the bath and shower cleaner will be the best choice for you.
The reasons why you should trust us
You can trust us because we are not just another review site. We are a team of tech enthusiasts and experts who have spent months researching the best products on the market. We factor this into our overall star rating for each product and our final verdict on whether or not we recommend it.
Our rating metrics include the following:
- Build material
- Ease of use
- Price-to-value ratio
- Customer reviews
Best bath and shower cleaner: Our 10 Choices
- KILLS 99.9% OF BATHROOM VIRUSES AND BACTERIA: Lysol Power Bathroom Foamer is tested and proven to clean and kill 99.9% of bathroom bacteria and viruses (Use as directed). EPA Reg no.777-135.
- LEADERS IN DISINFECTION: Looking for some of our other disinfectant products. Try our Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, Lysol Disinfectant Sprays and Lysol All Purpose Cleaners.
- SANITIZES BATHROOM SURFACES IN 30 SECONDS: Fast action foaming spray makes it easier than ever to clean and sanitize your bathroom. (Use as directed).
- CLEANS YOUR BATHROOM, NO SCRUBBING REQUIRED: Use this Foam to clean and brighten your shower doors, bathtubs, tiles, countertops, vinyl shower curtains, floors, and sinks.
- DESTROYS BATHROOM SOAPSCUM: Powerful Bathroom Foam eliminates soap scum, limescale and everyday dirt and grime with no scrubbing; leaving your bathroom clean, brighter, and smelling fresh.
- Powerful Clean: CLR Brilliant Bath cleans surfaces with a formula that rapidly eliminates dirt; Its foam has the capacity to fight all kinds of bathroom dirt and grime buildup
- Easy to Use and Effective: Effectively remove stains in two steps; Just spray the solution onto the sink, shower door, or faucet, and wipe clean; CLR Brilliant Bath cleans one of the dirtiest rooms in your home with less effort
- Many Uses: This versatile cleaner foams to remove even the toughest buildup from sinks, faucets, showerheads and bathtub surrounds; Safe for glass and stainless steel
- Fight the Clean Fight: CLR offers products for all of your household needs including Healthy Septic System, Spotless Stainless Steel, and Clog-Free Drain
- EPA Safer Choice Certified: This daily cleaner is recognized as a safer alternative to harsher chemicals by EPA's Safer Choice Program; Contains zero ammonia, bleach or phosphates; Readily biodegradable formula
- Wet & Forget Shower is safe to use on most surfaces like glass, porcelain, fiberglass, metal, sandstone and tile but not recommended for natural marble; test on a small area before applying fully; will clean surface stains on caulk and sealed grout with repeat use
- Apply spray once a week with sprayer (not included), leave for 8-12 hours and then rinse thoroughly with warm water; for heavy buildup spray and rinse daily until surface is clean; thoroughly rinse shower basin and tub before use
- The Wet & Forget Shower 64 Fl. Oz has a vanilla scent, no bleach, no ammonia, no dyes, and approximately 12 weeks of cleaning power for weekly application
- Wet & Forget Shower will help keep hard water stains or calcium deposits at bay when used weekly, may need a pre-cleaning for severe cases of calcium build-up
- Wet & Forget Shower gently cleans buildup of soap scum, grime, and body oils in the bathroom shower and bathtub without scrubbing and removes stains on hard non-porous surfaces
- Cruelty Free: BETTER LIFE is a Leaping Bunny certified company that never tests on animals.
- Worry-Free Wiping: No added dyes, synthetic fragrances, or harsh, hard-to-pronounce cleaning agents! BETTER LIFE PRODUCTS DO NOT CONTAIN: sodium lauryl, laureth sulfates, petroleum solvent, parabens, ethers, alcohol or ethoxylates.
- Bathroom-Brightening!: Works wonders on tile, grout, fixtures, sinks, toilet seats, bathtubs, even on your shower's walls, doors and curtains.
- Please note: one sprayer is included with two-packs. Please keep your sprayer and reuse it for the second bottle (simply remove the sprayer from the first bottle and apply to the second). Trigger color may vary.
- Plant-Based Cleaning Agents: With biodegradable ingredients that are gentle on the planet, you can feel good about bringing this product home
- Use to remove soap scum from even the toughest areas of your bathroom: hard water on shower glass, soap scum on bathtub, grime on tile and grout, hairspray and Toothpaste residue on counters and sinks
- Mr. Clean Magic Eraser bath scrubber has been updated with DURAFOAM to fight more of your impossible bathroom messes than before
- Magic Erasers are also available in extra durable, kitchen, and original forms
- The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser bath scrubber with Febreze Lavender scent erases 3x more Soap scum vs. The leading all-purpose Spray Cleaner
- Just add water to colored dots and squeeze the Eraser to activate the built in cleaner
- Powerful OxiClean stain-fighting bubbles
- 100% tough on dirt and grime with no hard scrubbing
- Easily wipes away to reveal sparkling clean surfaces with a light citrus scent
- Sprays on blue and turns white when its ready to wipe
- One 19 oz. bottle of Kaboom Foam- Tastic with OxiClean Citrus Scent Bathroom Cleaner
- Includes 3 (three) 20 oz. shower cleaners
- The only wide-spray aerosol cleaner available
- Ideal for tubs, shower walls, vinyl shower curtains and shower doors; Leaves a brilliant shine
- Goes to work on contact, quickly cleaning soap scum and tough stains
- The wide spray has more complete coverage; Removes calcium, lime, dirt and grime
- Hands Free and Fingerprint Proof: Hands-free operation with durable a metal foot pedal and fingerprint-resistant stainless steel finish leads to your trash can staying cleaner longer
- Ready-to-Use Cleaning Spray: 28 fluid ounce spray bottle
- Premium Bathroom Cleaner: Cleans and removes soap scum, grease, lime and other heavy soil
- Premium formula restores acrylic, tile, enameled cast iron, Lithocast/solid surface, Luxstone and KOHLER Choreograph surfaces to their original luster
- May be used on other branded composite surfaces, however testing in an inconspicuous area first is recommended.
- Refresh your shower and bathroom with this cleaner made from tea tree oil
- 100% vegan formula
- Prevents soap scum & stains on all surfaces
- Spray it after you shower, no need to wipe it off
- Made in a Climate Positive factory using 100% renewable wind and solar energy
- Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Grime Fighter Spray is a disinfectant cleaner with a penetrating foam that takes on grime wherever it hides and kills 99.9 percentage of viruses and bacteria*
- This multisurface bathtub cleaner, shower cleaner, tile cleaner removes 100% of soap scum and smells amazing
- This Multi-Purpose disinfectant is also available in the following scents: Citrus, Floral Fusion, Lavender and Rainshower, as well as an aerosol spray
- This disinfectant spray is effective on multiple surfaces, including glazed ceramic tile, stainless steel, chrome fixtures, fiberglass, vinyl, glazed porcelain, glass, laminate, Corian, sealed granite and quartz surfaces
- All purpose bathroom cleaner that is ideal for your tile, bathtub, shower walls, vinyl shower curtains, shower doors, sinks and countertops
Buying bath and shower cleaner: Things to Consider
When looking for a new bath and shower cleaner, knowing which one will suit you best can be difficult. But if you consider a few things before making your purchase, it's much easier to narrow down your choices and make an informed decision about what's right for you.
There are many things to consider before you buy a bath and shower cleaner. You want to make sure that it's going to work for your needs, that it's affordable and that it's something you can use with ease.
Here are some things to keep in mind before buying a new product:
- What is the purpose? This may seem like an obvious question, but people often forget about it as they get caught up in the excitement of a new bath and shower cleaner. If you're looking for an item that will best suit your needs, then don't buy a product that does nothing but entertain you.
- What are other people saying about it? It's always best to check out reviews online before making any purchases so that you know what other people think about bath and shower cleaner and whether or not they would recommend them. This can help give you an idea if something is worth buying or not before you spend money on a product that won't work out for you at all!
- Is it something I'm going to use often? If there's any question about whether or not you'll use something often enough for it to be worth buying, then wait until later when you're sure how much time, effort, and money.
The following are some more things in detail you should consider before you buy:
The first thing to look at is the features of the bath and shower cleaner. You should check out if it has all the features that you need. It is not worth the money if it doesn't have any needed features. So check out all these features before buying bath and shower cleaner.
Features can be divided into two categories: core features and secondary features. Core features are the main characteristics of a product, whereas secondary features are additional or extra characteristics that make a product better than others.
Quality refers to how well-made the bath and shower cleaner is and how long it will last before breaking down or malfunctioning. To determine this, check out online reviews by other users who have bought the same item as yours and see whether they're satisfied with their purchase or not. If there are many negative reviews about a bath and shower cleaner or brand, then stay away from them because they're probably not worth buying at all!
Before buying it, you should always consider how much money you will spend on your new best bath and shower cleaner. In addition to this, you should also consider what features the product has and whether they will be beneficial for both you and your pet or not. Sometimes, many bath and shower cleaner may look similar, but they may vary greatly in terms of cost and quality, so choose wisely when buying something new!
The material used to build it
You should also be aware of what materials are used in the production of the bath and shower cleaner, as this will help you to determine whether it’s durable or not. The material used to make the bath and shower cleaner can tell you a lot about its quality and durability. This is particularly important if you’re planning on using the bath and shower cleaner for a long period or if it will be used frequently. If you’re looking for something that lasts, then you need to consider the material it’s made from.
It is also a good idea to check out the brand of the bath and shower cleaner before making a purchase. Different brands have different quality standards depending on their manufacturing process and overall quality control measures. Best to choose from, brands with good reputations for quality products and excellent customer service.
Warranty and return policy
When buying bath and shower cleaner, ensure you know what kind of warranty or return policy the manufacturer or seller offers. A good warranty will give you peace of mind that if something goes wrong with your purchase, you can get it fixed or replaced without any fuss or hassle. Look for companies with solid customer service who will work with you if there are any problems with your purchase to resolve them as quickly as possible without making things difficult for you. Look for companies that offer a return policy so that if you are unsatisfied with the product, you can send it back and get your money back.