Knowing what to look for, which types to choose, and a host of other factors go into choosing among the best bass guitar bags. There’s good news, though: This guide will explain it all. If you're still here because you need a suitable option, we have a decent selection that should cater to every taste and budget, so read on to find which of the bass guitar bags will be the best choice for you.
The reasons why you should trust us
You can trust us because we are not just another review site. We are a team of tech enthusiasts and experts who have spent months researching the best products on the market. We factor this into our overall star rating for each product and our final verdict on whether or not we recommend it.
Our rating metrics include the following:
- Build material
- Ease of use
- Price-to-value ratio
- Customer reviews
Best bass guitar bags: Our 10 Choices
- Small Pocket for Musical Accessories: top small pocket for storing small stuff such as tuners, strings, cables, picks, guitar straps.
- Dual Adjustable Backpack Shoulder Straps + 2 convenient grip handles, providing multiple ways of carrying. Back hanger loop can be hung on the wall for decoration when not in use.
- Large Front Pocket: exterior pouch 13.7”x9.7”x2.1” large enough to hold A4 and US letter size music sheets books, tablet, smartphone.
- 0.3inch/8mm Padding Throughout: This CAHAYA padded bass bag is perfect for defending your gear against in-home accidents as well as light-travel nicks, scuffs and scratches, also the sturdy zipper and rubber shockproof base protect the guitar well.
- Lightweight Portable Electric Bass Guitar Gig Bag: bag dimension 48.8”x16.1”x2.3”, upper bout 14.2”, lower bout 16.1”, designed for 43 inch and full size 46 inch Electric Bass Guitar. Fits Precision and Jazz Bass Style Bass Guitars. NOTE: this guitar bag is too small to hold an acoustic bass guitar. To make sure you buy what you want, please compare our bag's dimension with the guitar's first to see how it will look.
- Ergonomic backpack straps with easy adjustable ladder lock buckles
- 5 mm of padding to keep your instrument safe
- Zippered slip pocket
- Soft touch velour lining
- Reverse water resistant zipper
- Large Exterior Pocket with an organizer for more accessories such as tuners, picks, strings, cables, capo, CDs while your A4 or letter size sheet music can also be stored in the specialized pocket.
- Grey Textured Oxford appearance with scratch resistant sleek lining and 0.3 inch padding throughout, perfect for defending your gear against in-home accidents as well as light-travel nicks, scuffs and scratches.
- Durable Hook and Loop Tape keeps guitar in place, extra wear-resistant protective cloth provides added protection to the headstock.
- Padded Backpack Style with dual adjustable shoulder straps, special designed back handle loop and reinforced carry handle allows for easy transport between gigs, rehearsals or classes.
- Guitar bag size 49 x 15.7 x 2.4inch/124 x 40 x 6 cm, upper bout 13.7 inch, lower bout 15.7 inch Fits Precision and Jazz Bass Style Bass Guitars. NOTE: this guitar bag is too small to hold an acoustic bass guitar. To make sure you buy what you want, please compare our bag's dimension with the guitar's first to see how it will look.
- Exterior pocket for accessories and adjustable backpack straps
- Reinforced interior at headstock & Bridge
- Fits most electric Bass guitars
- Interior Dims: Body Length: 20.5” Body Height: 3.5" Lower Bout Width: 15.5" Middle Bout Width: 15.12” Upper Bout Width: 13" Overall Length: 46.5
- Nylon construction with 10mm internal padding
- Durable Double Zipper Pullers: Donner electric bass guitar case is equipped with heavy-duty double metal zippers which slide very smoothly, not easily get stuck or break in both directions. Top loop hanger could be used to hang up the bag and keep it clean
- 3 Pockets Offer Enough Room for Accessories Storage: Large front pocket holds music sheet or documents and an extra neck pocket for small items, such as CD, strings, cables, capo, tuner etc. Exterior zipper pocket could hold your phone for easy access
- All Donner products are built to last. We provide 1 year manufacturer’s warranty and world class customer service, you can rest assured to buy our products
- Sturdy Material Well Protecting: Donner electric bass guitar gig bag is made of durable water-resistant 600D nylon Oxford, 10mm padded sponge and 210D smooth soft lining fabric. Not easy to rip off and protects your guitar from unexpected collision, scratches, or other damages when storing and transporting
- Lightweight Easy Carrying: Bag size: 47.6*16*3.3 Inch. Design for your 47 Inch or full size electric bass guitar. Fits Precision and Jazz Bass Style Bass Guitars. Donner bass guitar case has 2 adjustable backpack shoulder straps and a padded comfortable side carry handle to ensure convenient carry for home storage, daily commute or travel
- Interior Dims: Body Length: 25.5" Body Height: 6.7" Lower Bout Width: 17.7" Middle Bout Width: 15.4" Upper Bout Width: 15.1" Overall Length 49.3"
- Nylon construction with 10mm internal padding
- Fits Acoustic Bass Guitars
- Exterior pocket for accessories and adjustable backpack straps.
- Reinforced interior at headstock & bridge
- 4 CONVENIENT pockets for storing everything you need for your Gig
- Intuitive zipper design provides quick and safe instrument removal
- Protective cushioning at the bottom (25mm) and the sides (15mm)
- 20 mm of padding and protective bumpers to keep your investment safe
- Soft touch velour lining
- Ergonomic air mesh padded backpack straps with easily adjustable ladder lock buckles
- Air mesh back pad with air Flow channel
- Front pocket features a business card window, pocket for extra strings, removable padded tool pouch, elastic Pick pocket, and elastic pen loop.
- Portable electric bass guitar bag is a nice gift for guitar beginner, students, guitarist. Such as birthday gifts, back to school gifts, party gifts, surprise gifts.(NOTE: Please measure your guitar before purchase, make sure you get the right size bag.)
- Top small pouch perfect for guitar picks, cables, strings and other small stuff storage. Large front zippered pocket can hold music book, sheet music, guitar straps, tuners, capos and other musical accessories.
- Side grip handle, rubber front handle and dual adjustable padded shoulder straps with back hanger loop, provide multiple convenient ways to get the guitar from place to place. As electric bass guitar carrying case or bass guitar backpack to transport your bass back and forth to gigs, travel, home, church, lessons, gigs, concert, music school, rehearsals.
- Fits for full size 46 inch Electric Bass Guitar. Lightweight electric bass guitar backpack has a neck holding strap to keep the bass in place. Thick padding shell provide basic protection to keep the musical instrument from light-travel nicks, scuffs and scratches.
- Made of durable scratch resistant fabric, with sturdy double zipper, anti-slip rubber pad on the bottom to prevent abrasion to the fabric. Soft padding gig bag for electric bass guitars, great to keep the dust, water and dirt off your bass. Fits for peolple who store the guitar at home, studio, club, school, musical instrument shop.
- ✔[Thickened foam padding]:The bass bag features a black waterproof Oxford exterior with a scratch-resistant smooth lining and 0.35"" padding,perfect for protecting your gear from home accidents as well as light-travel nicks,scuffs and scratches.
- ✔[Shoulder or carried by hand]:The padded bass guitar gig bag features a backpack style,specially designed side handle loops and reinforced carry handles for easy transport between gigs,rehearsals or lessons.
- ✔[Length*width*thickness]:Electric bass bag size:46.46 x 14.96 x 3.15inch,upper bout 4.92inch,lower bout 14.96inch fits precision and jazz bass style bass guitars.
- ✔︎[After-sales guarantee]:Unconditional refund for quality problems,you can rest assured to buy our products.
- ✔[Extra large storage bag]:This bass gig bag has a large outer pocket where you can store more accessories such as tuners,picks, strings,cables,capos,CDs and A4 or letter sized sheet music.
Buying bass guitar bags: Things to Consider
When looking for a new bass guitar bags, knowing which one will suit you best can be difficult. But if you consider a few things before making your purchase, it's much easier to narrow down your choices and make an informed decision about what's right for you.
There are many things to consider before you buy a bass guitar bags. You want to make sure that it's going to work for your needs, that it's affordable and that it's something you can use with ease.
Here are some things to keep in mind before buying a new product:
- What is the purpose? This may seem like an obvious question, but people often forget about it as they get caught up in the excitement of a new bass guitar bags. If you're looking for an item that will best suit your needs, then don't buy a product that does nothing but entertain you.
- What are other people saying about it? It's always best to check out reviews online before making any purchases so that you know what other people think about bass guitar bags and whether or not they would recommend them. This can help give you an idea if something is worth buying or not before you spend money on a product that won't work out for you at all!
- Is it something I'm going to use often? If there's any question about whether or not you'll use something often enough for it to be worth buying, then wait until later when you're sure how much time, effort, and money.
The following are some more things in detail you should consider before you buy:
The first thing to look at is the features of the bass guitar bags. You should check out if it has all the features that you need. It is not worth the money if it doesn't have any needed features. So check out all these features before buying bass guitar bags.
Features can be divided into two categories: core features and secondary features. Core features are the main characteristics of a product, whereas secondary features are additional or extra characteristics that make a product better than others.
Quality refers to how well-made the bass guitar bags is and how long it will last before breaking down or malfunctioning. To determine this, check out online reviews by other users who have bought the same item as yours and see whether they're satisfied with their purchase or not. If there are many negative reviews about a bass guitar bags or brand, then stay away from them because they're probably not worth buying at all!
Before buying it, you should always consider how much money you will spend on your new best bass guitar bags. In addition to this, you should also consider what features the product has and whether they will be beneficial for both you and your pet or not. Sometimes, many bass guitar bags may look similar, but they may vary greatly in terms of cost and quality, so choose wisely when buying something new!
The material used to build it
You should also be aware of what materials are used in the production of the bass guitar bags, as this will help you to determine whether it’s durable or not. The material used to make the bass guitar bags can tell you a lot about its quality and durability. This is particularly important if you’re planning on using the bass guitar bags for a long period or if it will be used frequently. If you’re looking for something that lasts, then you need to consider the material it’s made from.
It is also a good idea to check out the brand of the bass guitar bags before making a purchase. Different brands have different quality standards depending on their manufacturing process and overall quality control measures. Best to choose from, brands with good reputations for quality products and excellent customer service.
Warranty and return policy
When buying bass guitar bags, ensure you know what kind of warranty or return policy the manufacturer or seller offers. A good warranty will give you peace of mind that if something goes wrong with your purchase, you can get it fixed or replaced without any fuss or hassle. Look for companies with solid customer service who will work with you if there are any problems with your purchase to resolve them as quickly as possible without making things difficult for you. Look for companies that offer a return policy so that if you are unsatisfied with the product, you can send it back and get your money back.