Knowing what to look for, which types to choose, and a host of other factors go into choosing among the best basil essential oil. There’s good news, though: This guide will explain it all. If you're still here because you need a suitable option, we have a decent selection that should cater to every taste and budget, so read on to find which of the basil essential oil will be the best choice for you.
The reasons why you should trust us
You can trust us because we are not just another review site. We are a team of tech enthusiasts and experts who have spent months researching the best products on the market. We factor this into our overall star rating for each product and our final verdict on whether or not we recommend it.
Our rating metrics include the following:
- Build material
- Ease of use
- Price-to-value ratio
- Customer reviews
Best basil essential oil: Our 10 Choices
- American Based Company with American Based Customer Service - All of our essential oils are in the United States, if you ever have any issues please contact our United States based customer service team for a full refund or replacement
- Bulk 4oz Bottle of Basil Oil - Amazing, fresh smelling Basil essential oil at an incredible value.
- Sun Essential Offers Basil Oil in a Variety of Sizes - Get Basil essential oil in 4 ounce, 8 ounce, and 16 ounce amber bottles. We also have a huge variety of scents and blends.
- Perfect for Aromatherapy and DIY Products - Add a few drops to your favorite essential oil diffuser, or add a few drops to homemade candles, soaps, lotions, or shampoos for a wonderful smelling homemade Basil products.
- You'll Love the Smell - We know most customers use essential oil for aromatherapy or for their wonderful aroma. We tested 100s of samples to ensure every batch of Basil oil smells amazing!
- THOUGHTFULLY CULTIVATED & PACKAGED in an amber bottle to ensure purity. Not tested on animals and certified CRUELTY-FREE for your peace of mind
- EMBRACE LIVELIER LOCKS. Basil oil for hair is a nourishing remedy for lacklustre strands. Best suited for anyone who would like thick flowing tresses
- KEEP PRODUCTIVITY LEVELS UP. Some may use basil essential oil to uplift and sharpen productivity.
- ALL OUR ESSENTIAL OILS ARE QUALITY-ASSURED FOR YOUR SATISFACTION. If you’re unsatisfied, reach out to us within 365 days for a FULL REFUND
- A GREAT COMBINATION WITH ROSEMARY OIL. Invigorate the scalp by mixing 3 drops of basil oil with 2 drops of rosemary oil and 2 tbsps of jojoba oil
- BASIL OIL BLENDS WELL WITH - Bergamot, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, and Peppermint.
- BOTTLED IN THE USA – Our oils are sourced from the best regions all over the world to bring you the best and finest.
- HIGH QUALITY GLASS BOTTLE AND DROPPER – Our essential oil comes in an amber glass bottle to keep out UV rays and protect the oil against sunlight. We also provide a glass dropper, so you get the exact amount of oil without any waste.
- 100% PURE & NATURAL BASIL OIL - Handcraft Blends oils are exactly that! Many oils being sold make that claim but are in fact made of natural isolates and mixtures. Each essential oil is tested by an independent lab which is why every bottle comes with a Quality Guaranty.
- PREMIUM THERAPEUTIC GRADE & PREMIUM QUALITY – All Handcraft Blends Essential Oils are tested by an independent lab to test the efficacy of each oil. Each oil is tested for its constituents as well as to have no fillers, additives and to be undiluted.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosal sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY: Basil is uplifting and energizing with a warm, spicy scent that is energizing, uplifting, purifying and cleansing. Boost your energy levels safely and naturally without any crashes with premium, enhancing essential oils.
- NATURALLY SOURCED/RESPONSIBLY MADE: This basil oil is extracted through steam distillation of the plant's leaves. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animal.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- 100% PURE/UNDILUTED: Our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- Basil essential oil is extracted from the herb Ocimum basilicum, of the Lamiaceae (Labiatae) family. It is also known as European, French, common or sweet basil
- Premium Quality Basil Essential Oil; 100% pure and natural basil oil; non-toxic, no additives, unfiltered and undiluted with no fillers. Therapeutic grade. Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans. Packaged in the USA
- Delivered with a premium quality glass dropper for ease-of-use
- Basil essential oil blends well with Bergamot, Black Pepper, Cedarwood, Ginger, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Neroli and Verbena
- Safety Warning: For external use only. Other than aromatherapy, dilute with a carrier oil. For topical use, rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
- RELAXING BATH: Combine 3 drops of Basil Linalool with a half cup of whole milk and add to a warm bath to help relieve tension and relax. Do this before bedtime for a nightly ritual to help you transition to bedtime after a long day.
- HAVE QUESTIONS?: Plant Therapy's certified aromatherapists are happy to help you with your Basil Essential Oil questions via Amazon Messages. We welcome your questions and input!
- BATCH SPECIFIC GC-MS REPORTS ON EVERY OIL: Every bottle of oil from Plant Therapy goes through multiple rounds of testing including organoleptic testing and multiple rounds of GC-MS testing by several third-party laboratories.
- BASIL LINALOOL ESSENTIAL OIL: Steam distilled from the leaves of the Basil plant to produce a high-quality essential oil with absolutely no additives or fillers.
- CALM AND FOCUS THE MIND: Add 2 drops of Bergamot, Clary Sage and Basil Linalool to your Plant Therapy Aromatherapy Diffuser or personal inhaler, or 1 drops of this blend to a diffuser necklace to help create an atmosphere that is calming and focusing.
- Customer Satisfaction - Oil of Youth stands behind every product we sell, if for any reason you have any issues please contact us for a free replacement or refund.
- Premium Grade Basil Essential Oil - 4oz bottle of the highest quality basil oil. It’s premium grade, therapeutic grade, pure, and natural!
- Perfect Essential Oil For 100s Of Uses - People have been using essential oils for centuries to help with ailments, calming, skin therapy, aromatherapy, and so much more!
- Fresh Basil Aroma - Enjoy the fresh soothing aroma of basil essential oil. Perfect for any aromatherapy essential oil diffuser
- Bottled In The USA - Purchase with confidence, knowing our basil essential oil is bottled right here in the United States. Our U.S. based customer service team is also available to help answer any question or handle any issues.
- Gc-ms Tested for Purity & Dilution - Every batch of our basil essential oil is tested using a a type of testing called "gcms". This ensures the essential oil's authenticity and purity. These test results are publicly available on the manufacturers website.
- Bottled in a 10ml Glass Bottle with Built-In Eyedropper - All of our essential oils are bottled in an amber glass bottle right here in the USA. It also has a built in Euro style eyedropper for easy pouring and application.
- Highest Quality Pure & Natural Basil Essential Oil - Our Basil Oil is 100% pure, undiluted, all-natural, and therapeutic grade. Every drop of this Basil essential oil is steam-extracted right from the source without any additives or harmful chemicals.
- Essential Oils are Used for a Variety of Uses & Applications - Simply add a few drops to your essential oil diffuser or humidifier for a wonderful aromatherapy experience. For other uses other than aromatherapy we recommend always diluting with a carrier oil.
- Healing Solutions Only Offers the Highest Quality Essential Oils Available - Healing Solutions is an American based company that scours the globe to find the finest, freshest essential oils available. If at any point you're unhappy with one of our products, please contact us and we'd be happy to make things right!
- Body purifier with numerous benefits.
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
- Third party tested and verified
- Family-owned and operated in Montana
- 100% Pure Basil Essential Oil - Batch Tested & Third Party Verified - Premium Quality you can Trust(0.5 Fl Oz)
- Certified USDA Basil Essential Oil - Healing Solution's Basil essential oil is registered on the USDA Organic Database
- 100% Pure Basil Essential Oil - All of our Essential Oils are routinely tested for purity and results of these tests are publicly available. We are the only Essential Oils Manufacturer That Makes These Results Publicly Available.
- The Most Unique & Amazing Smelling Basil Oil - If you are not absolutely amazed, receive a full refund from the manufacturer, Healing Solutions, no questions asked!
- Superior Experience: If you are just trying Healing Solutions Basil for the first time and you do not switch to it permanently as your new favorite oil, Healing Solutions pledges to refund your money guaranteed.
- Healing Solutions Offers a Purity Guarantee - Purity guarantee is our guarantee and commitment to you and all of our customers that the oils we sell have been GCMS tested and analyzed for purity and lack of adulterants.
Buying basil essential oil: Things to Consider
When looking for a new basil essential oil, knowing which one will suit you best can be difficult. But if you consider a few things before making your purchase, it's much easier to narrow down your choices and make an informed decision about what's right for you.
There are many things to consider before you buy a basil essential oil. You want to make sure that it's going to work for your needs, that it's affordable and that it's something you can use with ease.
Here are some things to keep in mind before buying a new product:
- What is the purpose? This may seem like an obvious question, but people often forget about it as they get caught up in the excitement of a new basil essential oil. If you're looking for an item that will best suit your needs, then don't buy a product that does nothing but entertain you.
- What are other people saying about it? It's always best to check out reviews online before making any purchases so that you know what other people think about basil essential oil and whether or not they would recommend them. This can help give you an idea if something is worth buying or not before you spend money on a product that won't work out for you at all!
- Is it something I'm going to use often? If there's any question about whether or not you'll use something often enough for it to be worth buying, then wait until later when you're sure how much time, effort, and money.
The following are some more things in detail you should consider before you buy:
The first thing to look at is the features of the basil essential oil. You should check out if it has all the features that you need. It is not worth the money if it doesn't have any needed features. So check out all these features before buying basil essential oil.
Features can be divided into two categories: core features and secondary features. Core features are the main characteristics of a product, whereas secondary features are additional or extra characteristics that make a product better than others.
Quality refers to how well-made the basil essential oil is and how long it will last before breaking down or malfunctioning. To determine this, check out online reviews by other users who have bought the same item as yours and see whether they're satisfied with their purchase or not. If there are many negative reviews about a basil essential oil or brand, then stay away from them because they're probably not worth buying at all!
Before buying it, you should always consider how much money you will spend on your new best basil essential oil. In addition to this, you should also consider what features the product has and whether they will be beneficial for both you and your pet or not. Sometimes, many basil essential oil may look similar, but they may vary greatly in terms of cost and quality, so choose wisely when buying something new!
The material used to build it
You should also be aware of what materials are used in the production of the basil essential oil, as this will help you to determine whether it’s durable or not. The material used to make the basil essential oil can tell you a lot about its quality and durability. This is particularly important if you’re planning on using the basil essential oil for a long period or if it will be used frequently. If you’re looking for something that lasts, then you need to consider the material it’s made from.
It is also a good idea to check out the brand of the basil essential oil before making a purchase. Different brands have different quality standards depending on their manufacturing process and overall quality control measures. Best to choose from, brands with good reputations for quality products and excellent customer service.
Warranty and return policy
When buying basil essential oil, ensure you know what kind of warranty or return policy the manufacturer or seller offers. A good warranty will give you peace of mind that if something goes wrong with your purchase, you can get it fixed or replaced without any fuss or hassle. Look for companies with solid customer service who will work with you if there are any problems with your purchase to resolve them as quickly as possible without making things difficult for you. Look for companies that offer a return policy so that if you are unsatisfied with the product, you can send it back and get your money back.